2011年11月9日水曜日

Google honours son of Fukushima Hideyo Noguchi's, 135th Birthday"I will never come back until I realize my aspiration". A great dreamer 夢

Google honours son of Fukushima Hideyo Noguchi's, 135th Birthday"I will never come back until I realize my aspiration". A great dreamer 夢

 

Search

Ym961_le

The Dreamer of Fukushima

http://www.pref.fukushima.jp/list_e/ym961_le.html

… come back soon …

PS Check your Y1000 bank notes if you want to see another picture of how Japan honours this son and dreamer of Fukushima who was Japan's first world renowned micobiologist and who gave his life to curing illness and died in Africa of the yellow fevor he sought a cure for... Born in Fukushima, gave his life in Africa and laid to rest in the Woodlawn Cemetery in the Bronx...

 

0 件のコメント: